Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Colonel_Sander

Drop box and Ideapad A1, cant remove pictures??

Just got my brand new A1 ideapad and when i go to the gallery there are pictures in there from dropbox.  How do i get rid of them when I have no pictures on my dropbox account?  Anyone else having this?

What's DOS?
ttablet1

Re: Drop box and Ideapad A1, cant remove pictures??

I have the same problem with my k1, i can clearly see the picture in the gallery but it will not delete, and i cannot find the file on the tablet. Have you had any luck removing drop box?
WWAN
mclandytm

Colonel_Sander wrote:

Just got my brand new A1 ideapad and when i go to the gallery there are pictures in there from dropbox.  How do i get rid of them when I have no pictures on my dropbox account?  Anyone else having this?

Are you by any chance talking about the pictures in the sample photo album that gets added by default to all Dropbox accounts?  I think there are 3 pictures -- a cityscape, a parakeet, and a frog.

What's DOS?
LaurieT

Going to File Explorer with a tap, you get to a file management application.  Opening all these files I found the photos that must be deleted.  I didn't put them there.  They may have been put in when Picaso was accessed, but I don't want these photos!  I want them out so badly, I am tempted to do a total reset!

Anyway, I found all the photos hidden in multiple places.  I selected each photo and deleted each one in every location where I could find them.  Lo and behold THEY WERE STILL IN THE DROP BOX, and thus appeared on my screen when I opened the Gallery.  I can find no way to delete the drop box itself even though I have deleted the caches where the undesirable photos were found.  It has taken me a couple of hours tonight to try to figure this out and I am baffled.  And tired.

Is there a place to empty the deleted photos from a waste basket like we can do on our laptops???  Someone, please tell us the answer to the nasty drop box problem. 

What happens if I just remove the gallery from the tablet?  Do I lose anything I can't recover?

Paper Tape
bob1315141

I have an IdeaTabA2109A with Android 4.1.1 that is linked to my Android phone with Google. I take pictures on my phone and they show up in the Gallery on my pad. I want to get rid of some of the pictures. The pictures in the Gallery are .jpeg. I can not find those with the file explorer and I can't find a delete button. Help please.