Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
desertjim

E-Book Problem on K1

I don't know if the problem is with the app or the K1.....but most probably me.

I have the KJV Bible on my K1,  It starts at Genisis 1-1 and I can only get it to avance one page at a time.  There seems to be no menu or any way to enter a specific address.

Like I said, I might know something about this thing in a few years.

Regards,

Jim

Token Ring
Ssayer

Re: E-Book Problem on K1

[ Edited ]

While in the book (Bible in your case), tap on the middle of the screen. On the upper righthand corner, a magnifying glass will appear (search). Tap on it. Your keyboard will appear. Tyep in your search string and hit the return key (lower right hand corner). All instances for your search string will appear. Select one of them, and there you will be. :smileyhappy:

Punch Card
Graydog

You didn't say which reader you are trying to read from.  There are several on the K1.  What format is the Bible in?  I suggest you use the Kindle App. and D/L the Bible from Amazon.com.  There are a couple of free ones there and many 99 cent ones.  Same goes for the B&N Nook App on the K1.

If you are going to be reading it daily and marking passages, book marking, searching, etc. I would definately go with Kindle.  The free version I have on my Kindle allows you to add notes, add highlights, lookup words, etc

By a route obscure and lonely
haunted by ill angels only.
Token Ring
Ssayer

True there. I was presuming Kindle (never presume, eh?) :smileytongue:

Fanfold Paper
desertjim

Yes, it''s the Kindle. Thanks, I want more of a study Bible if anyone knows of a good one.

Regards,

Jim
Token Ring
Ssayer

[ Edited ]

Honestly, what's good for me might be garbage for you.

Best recommendation is to go to the Android Market and also to Amazon (Apps for Android), type in "Bible", and see what looks good to you as a Bible App. 

Also, go to the EBook store at either place and look at their versions of the Bible.

It sounds to me like the first choice is better since you seem to be looking for an App for study...