Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
Bilbo-Bagins
Accepted Solution

Google Play Ideapad K1

Hi I am having problems with Google Play, I keep getting the message:

!sorry

The application Google Play Store (process com. Android. Vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Force close

I've tried the clear cash fix found on this forum but still get the same message?

The only thing that seems to work is to install the Google play update and go back to Google Market. This works until Google play updates it self again.

Only second day of having K1 pad

RMattoo
Topics: 3
Kudos: 94
Solutions: 91

Re: Google Play Ideapad K1

Welcome To Lenovo Community

Please try the following

Settings->applications->manage apps->play store-> wiping data and cache.

Also updated the date and time and set to automatically

Hope This Helps

Cheers!!!                                       

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with Kudos!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!  This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Blue Screen Again
Bilbo-Bagins

No sorry still get the same message.

In my first post it should have read only works if I uninstal Google Play update, and go back to Google market, so it has to be something to do with Google Play.

Its really annoying as the Google play  force close message keeps popping up randomly

Would it  be worth it to take the K1 pad back to Factory settings and start again?

How would I do this?

P.S

I did not understand the part of your message:

Also updated the date and time and set to automatically ( the date and time of  my K1 pad is set to update from the internet time date )

RMattoo
Topics: 3
Kudos: 94
Solutions: 91

Hi

I missed to write one thing after  “wiping data and cache.’’  Remove Google play

Now Set the time correctly and install it back again. Please try this

You can also try the factory reset option , Factory reset is in available under

settings/privacy/factory reset

Answer to your question ……

I did not understand the part of your message:

Also updated the date and time and set to automatically ( the date and time of  my K1 pad is set to update from the internet time date )

By this I mean that sometimes the date and time is not configured correctly, configure it manually first then set same to automatic so that it gets updated automatically. On my K1 the date earlier was set to 12-12-2010   after setting the date correctly it started updating correctly

Hope This Helps

Cheers!!!                                       

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with Kudos!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!  This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

What's DOS?
timme918

I had exactly the same problem. I installed amazon apps which worked but not as much content then signed into google talk now google play works fine. Hope this works for anyone else.
Paper Tape
ih8tv

i just posted a fix for this....in the forums.....