Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
sspal

HDMI -Micro USB Cable

Would like to know if anybody purchased HDMI-Micro B USB cable and if it worked with HD TV.

Thanks

PJK Dublin

Token Ring
Clear_Blue_Lou

Re: HDMI -Micro USB Cable

It's not an HDMI-Micro USB cable, it's an HDMI-MicroHDMI Cable.

I purchased one at a local cellphone store, and it worked fine, though the connection was a bit touchy.

Punch Card
sspal

Think you need to check your spec again is a micro Type B USB Port thats why u had the problem

WWAN
mclandytm

[ Edited ]

No, Clear_Blue_Lou is correct, that is a micro HDMI output connector on the bottom edge of the K1, and it has nothing to do with USB.  Here is the spec sheet: http://shop.lenovo.com/us/ww/pdf/ideapad_tablet_k1_datasheet.pdf

I think what he means by "touchy" is that several people have reported that the sturdiness of the connection is not all that great, and it tends to come loose.

UPDATE: I just realized the confusion might have been because the original poster forgot to specify K1 or A1 when he started this thread, but since only the K1 has the HDMI output, Clear_Blue_Lou and I were assuming K1.  It is true that the A1 has a miniUSB connector.

Token Ring
Clear_Blue_Lou

Yes, by "touchy", I meant that the HDMI cable fits a little too loose, and moving the K1 around will interrupt the connection to a TV.

PJK in Dublin, were you asking about the A1 tablet? I think that has a micro (or mini) USB port, but no HDMI output. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Punch Card
sspal

Apologies yes I was referring to A1

pjkdublin

Blue Screen Again
mcgam2000

I bought 2 on ebay, the first 1 was a mini HDMI, the second 1 was a micro hdmi and it works just fine.
Punch Card
sspal

Sorry for delay was away on business what you say is correct the a1 only has a miniusb connection and no HDMI connection so looking for cable Mini usb type B to HDMI

Token Ring
smalcom

sspal wrote:

Sorry for delay was away on business what you say is correct the a1 only has a miniusb connection and no HDMI connection so looking for cable Mini usb type B to HDMI

The A1 does not have the ability to play video to HDMI even if you could find a microUSB to HDMI cable. 

IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS