Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
kingkong

How to upload my favourite from PC to A1

I try to tranfer my favourite from IE in my pc to A1 without fruitless result. Can anyone has suggestion? I had downloaded the software ChromeMarks Lite to sync my favourite from Goggle Chrome in pc to A1. It had sync but it shows no file inside. Can any suggestion? Thanks

Token Ring
fred_yu_job

Re: How to upload my favourite from PC to A1

[ Edited ]

What do you mean by "to A1"?

To A1, into which folder if sent a file to A1? or in whict browser on A1 if sync bookmarks on A1?

You'd better take A1 as a small computer rather than a player, and this computer doesn't have IE browser, so it doesn't have such concept as "favourite" in IE; to transfer the favourite of IE to A1, you need to save the favourite in IE to a bookmark file, than try to get the bookmark file into a folder on A1 or into a browser on A1.

My solution is:

1) install the Opera on both of my desktop and A1

2) save favourite of IE into a file

3) import the file into the Opera on the desktop

4) use the "link" function of the Opera to sync the booksmarks into the Opera on A1.

anyone has better solution?

Punch Card
kingkong

Re: How to upload my favourite from PC to A1

I use the ChromeMarkLite to syn my bookmarks in the GoogleChrome that were transferred from IE in my computer to the tablet. In the tablet  it worked but inside the folders, I open them and it said no file inside the folders. Don't know why? Can someone help? Thanks