Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
winmohater

Re: I'm a happy K1 owner

I'm happy with everything after updating. After updating everything works wifi GPS lock screen and overall lag. Except for the game support there are several (around 8 of them) games I would like to have that aren't supported for this device. it's all of the games that gameloft makes like.gta3 modern combat Nova2 just to name a coupe of the more popular ones. This is he only thing I'm dissatisfied with.
Blue Screen Again
PAVIGNON

No problem here either. I've been using it for the last five days,... a lot! before I packed it back and wrap it to place it under the tree earlier this morning... :smileytongue: The K1 is a great tablet, very responsive, well designed with a solid built that feels well into your hand.

The only problems I had were apps related: Netflix that needed to be de-installed before upgrading and I noticed a few apps not rolling from profile to landscape, but these are not UI or HW related problems. I had not have any of the sleep related problems that required a reboot, and all updates to 3.2 worked flawlessly.

Today, the K1 has almost been used non-stop as everyone wanted to check it out. We have played Netflix, Rhapsody, Pandora, visited countless web sites, used email, Facebook, etc and everything worked fine.  My daughter who has her own iPad at school likes the UI better on the K1 and finds no difference to the responsiveness of the touch screen. She finds the iPad lighter but not significantly much, and likes the feel of the K1 better, feeling more solid with a nicer back and edges. The K1's screen looks better. She finds the position of the buttons on the K1 a bit odd but probably a matter of getting used to.

Wireless was a breeze to set up and the signal was not different to the two laptops we use in our house.

I will report again in a few days with more details, but so far our Ideapad K1 gets a five star review from our household.

Punch Card
mlinder

Same here! No issues that arent sw related i think.

Mark
K6
What's DOS?
K6

[ Edited ]
Estheticlly im pleased with the lenovo k1.

I paid $200 plus tax on mine from staples during the clearnce sale around $230 out the door.
If I had to pay $300 I probabley find the asus transformer 16g

The k1 has a lag in everything compared to the asus transformer or the galaxy tab 10.1.
The video recoder is better on the k1

If you compare the display the lenovo k1 is not as bright as the other ips display.

Ive just notice a dimming up and down on the brightness on the k1 as it is set on auto brightness. Which is very aanoying and dont think it should be doing this.

Theres seems to be a quality control issues with these tablets.

My gps does not work either.

But for the price it should be ok. But for $ theres better options

And with the new k2 and the other lenovo with keyboard comming out theres better options.