Support in other languages: 
Punch Card
know-vo
Accepted Solution

K1 -- What are these 3 ICONS managing?

[ Edited ]
All 3 are CYAN/WHITE-COLORED and appear to be stock (Android -or- Lenovo) icons, resident on the desktop when the tablet is first shipped:

AUDIO HORN
PADLOCK
Some kind of TILTING thing **bleep**, I don't have a clue what it does LOL

kv
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Product = K1 IDEAPAD / Born = September 16, 2011 / Sex = Android 3.1 / Skill with Android = None / Skill with Wi-Fi = None
WWAN
mclandytm

Re: K1 -- What are these 3 ICONS managing?

[ Edited ]

know-vo wrote:
All 3 are CYAN/WHITE-COLORED and appear to be stock (Android -or- Lenovo) icons, resident on the desktop when the tablet is first shipped:

AUDIO HORN
PADLOCK
Some kind of TILTING thing **bleep**, I don't have a clue what it does LOL

kv
  • The "Audio Horn" is probably the speaker mute button.  Touching on it will mute/unmute the K1's speakers.
  • The "Padlock" is the button to turn off the screen and lock the tablet (if so configured)
  • I assume the "Tilting thing" is referring to the microphone button, which mutes/unmutes the internal microphone.  Probably more helpful on an Android phone, but could be useful when doing some kind of Internet audio chat/video.
Punch Card
know-vo

Re: K1 -- What are these 3 ICONS managing?

Geez you'd think Lenovo might include just one short paragraph somewhere explaining this tsk. :smileysad:

kv
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Product = K1 IDEAPAD / Born = September 16, 2011 / Sex = Android 3.1 / Skill with Android = None / Skill with Wi-Fi = None