Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
CatMaestro

K1 - update - Force close

Good evening,

few hours ago turned on my K1, and got a pop-up about updating the system. After hitting update, there was some loading bar with android guy, then it restarted.

From this point after turning it on I see the lenovo screen and Nvidia intro for like 2 times in row, then it leads me to the hold screen. As soon as I unlock the screen, there are loads of errors coming at me asking for force close. All of them are getting closed, however the last one called launcher popups endlessly.

I can't press anything on the screen as the popup blocks other buttons.

So my question is, what on earth happend and how to solve it? It's on warranty, however it is a painful process, any thing i can do about it?

Punch Card
walter1313

Re: K1 - update - Force close

Have you tried a reset?

With the unit on, hold the power button for about 20 seconds until it does a shutdown (versus answering yes to a shutdown) and let it reboot.

Token Ring
Burger

Run system update several tmes, there are round 4 to 5 upats needed to be dl to make your k1 stable and relativel error free.
Blue Screen Again
CatMaestro

[ Edited ]

Yes, just now tried to do the reset, nothing changed.

About the system update, i think it is impossible in my case, as I'm not able to press anything expect the "force close" button on the popups.

Update: I have found the solution, after you press force close you got some little time to press somewhere else, by that method after pressing for 5 min I successfuly got into the setting panel and made factory reset.