Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
LV426
Accepted Solution

Lenovo A1 Stuck on the Load Screen

Hi everyone, got my A1 Friday and it  is great but the launch menu started to crash so I reset the the os the factory settings but when it loaded up again I started getting (there is a problem parsing the package) the app I was trying to install was the Facebook app, an app I had installed only one day before, 

I then decided to UPDATE the Android to see if this would help, now the thing wont start up and is just displaying the the word LENOVO...

Any ideas would be great

Lenovo A1-7 16GB internal 32GB External
Token Ring
smalcom

Re: Lenovo A1 Stuck on the Load Screen

Try resetting to factory defaults:

1. Press and hold the power and down volume buttons until the Android logo appears.

2. Release the buttons.

3. Use the down volume button to highlight Wipe data (factory reset.)

4. Press the power button to accept your choice.

The system will restart automatically.

You may have to try a few times to get into recovery mode. You need to press the power and down volume button exactly at the same time. I find using a fingernail to press the down volume works best.

Note that you navigate the options using the up and down volume buttons and select with the power button.

Hope this helps.

IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS
Fanfold Paper
LV426

Re: Lenovo A1 Stuck on the Load Screen

already did all that, if you look at what i said "I reset the the os (to) the factory settings" and did a few other things that i read on this and android forums. no result...
i just got back from the store where i bought it on friday and they gave me a new one, so lets hope i have better luck... i will give that update a miss...
Lenovo A1-7 16GB internal 32GB External