Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
nothingblooms

Lenovo K1 and Bluetooth Plantronics Backbeat 903+ headset

I recently bought this headset and would like to know if it is compatible with the lenovo k1, and if so how do I get the tablet to see it. 

Thanks,

Chad

Paper Tape
nothingblooms

Re: Lenovo K1 and Bluetooth Plantronics Backbeat 903+ headset

bump

10 char

Punch Card
orlandotek

Re: Lenovo K1 and Bluetooth Plantronics Backbeat 903+ headset

[ Edited ]

I have used several bluetooth devices, mice, keyboard and a few headsets and they have all worked with the K1.

That does not gurantee your headset will work but most likely it will.

As far as seeing it...turn on the headset and put it in pairing mode.  In most headsets, this is done by

making sure the device is off. Then, press and HOLD the power button for 5-15 seconds UNTIL the

light blinks back and forth blue and red.

Go to the tablet and turn the bluetooth on.  SCAN for new devices.  The device should appear on the list

below.  Tap and say "pair device". Once paired, it may be connected or you may have to tap again

to make it connect. Once connected you are set. Each time you turn on and off the headset or the tablet,

when you want to reconnect, do NOT re-pair it. Turn the headset on by holding power button 1-5 seconds (should be a slow blinking blue light) then on the tablet it should have the headset available and it will either automatically connect or it might

say "Paired but not connected." If that is the case, tap on the device and tell it to connect.

This is from memory as my K1 is not with me but it should be right on queue.