Support in other languages: 
Blue Screen Again
wab0111

Letools.apk for K1 Tablet or just getting iDisplay to work

I used to have Letools.apk on my K1 tablet. The tablet crashed and had to be sent back to Lenovo for a motherboard replacement. I can't seem to find Letools.apk online anymore. This  site that claims to have it is in a foreign languange and I can't identify the download.

I am trying to use iDisplay and in the past I needed to run Letools on my laptop and tablet first to make a connection and then run iDisplay desktop on my computer. Then iDisplay on my tablet would work. Any thoughts? This is one of the main reasons I got a tablet, to have a second monitor when I travel.

Maybe Letools on the tablet is unnecessary at this point, but I was unable to connect to the tablet without it. I tried tethering, but that didn't seem to help.

Token Ring
Clear_Blue_Lou

Re: Letools.apk for K1 Tablet or just getting iDisplay to work

Did you try looking in the Lenovo App Shop? You'll find an icon for this in your apps drawer at the top right of the screen.

If it's not there, check lenovo.com for downloads under Support..

Punch Card
soudry

Betreff: Letools.apk for K1 Tablet or just getting iDisplay to work

Maybe this file is what you are looking for? You need to install it on your PC while the K1 is connected.

Blue Screen Again
wab0111

i did install the desktop software. it needs the tablet app. it is not available on the lenovo app storeor through lenovo support / driver downloads.

Punch Card
soudry

The app "LeTools.apk" is part of the setup file. If you extract the file "LeTools_MultiLang_x86_x64_Full_setup_2.0.336.exe", you will see a file "LeTools_MultiLang.msi". If you extract this file, you can see LeTools.apk. I used 7-Zip to extract the files.