Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
smalcom

Please start posting subjects with "A1" or "K1"

[ Edited ]

Please when you post to this forum indicate in the subject whether you are discussing an A1 or a K1. I start my posts with "A1:" in the subject.. It helps since the tablets are so different, and information for one usually doesn't' apply to the other,
Thank you.

Moderator note; subject edited

IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS
802.11n
sinanju

Re: A Request

Perhaps you could alter the subject of this posting so A1 and K1 is in the subject -- get your point across for folks not likely to click on such a vague subject:

"Please start posting subjects with 'A1:' or 'K1:'"

...would be my suggestion for an altered subject of this posting...

andyP
Topics: 185
Kudos: 680
Solutions: 609

Re: Please start posting subjects with "A1" or "K1"

smalcom,

thanks for the great idea and initiative, kodos to you.

As you forgot the second "t" in start i've added it for you and am stickying your suggestion to the top of the boards. :smileyhappy:

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos
Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.
FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community

PepperonI blog 

Token Ring
smalcom

Andy,
Thank you for the correction and compliment. This is the most informative and helpful Lenovo A1 forum around. Congratulations to you, your other moderators and Lenovo.
Steve
IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS
andyP
Topics: 185
Kudos: 680
Solutions: 609

:smileyhappy:  And Thank you

It's sometimes the simple ideas, like yours, that make a difference.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos
Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.
FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community

PepperonI blog 

Fanfold Paper
skywalker28

Good suggestion but a better one would be to have separate threads for A1 and K1 - not just a generic IdeaPad Slate Tablets.  What happens if there are new tables? .... just create a new thread for THAT tablet.  Most forums are following this.  Lenovo mods - over to you - this is REALLY a very very simple thing to do!!

JaneL

I really don't see a reason to split them up right now. If all the different T or X series ThinkPad models can co-exist, two tablet models can, too.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!