Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
drgnhntr

The lack of details and customer service.

[ Edited ]

After less than one month of ownership, my Ideapad K1 power button broke. After talking to a customer service rep (K). She informed me it will have to be returned to Lenovo for repair, which will take about 7 to 10 business days from time of delivery. I asked to speak to a supervisor at which point she puts me on hold and then comes back on the line to tell me the supervisor stated the same thing. At no point did I ask her to confirm this with the supervisor. I asked again to speak to her supervisor, to which she puts me on hold again. The supervisor (R) comes on the line to tell me that the Ideapad K1 will have to be returned for repair. He then transfers me back to K to finalize the return, to which she now informs me I will have to pay for shipping. This is very poor customer service in my view. I will never buy another Lenovo product as long as I live and would advise every one I meet not to buy one either. I was looking at their high end laptops for my corporate deployment, its a shame. Maybe I will be going with DELL as they will send a Tech to my house to perform repairs.   I do hope that all customer calls are recorded as I believe someone needs to listen to the lack of professionalism and customer service that both K and R display. 

Note from Moderator:  Employee name/e-mail/phone removed to protect their privacy per the forum rules.

Paper Tape
sterlingemc

Re: The lack of details and customer service.

Hi i had the excact same thing i got the k1 for christmas and now its january and the power button doesnt work ..i never dropped it always put it in its case and there is not a dam scratch on the thing least they could do is pay for shipping there defective product back to them so it can be fixed