Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Punch Card
kryo

Re: Ideapad K1 Problems? I fixed mine READ THIS!!!!!!

For the record, I don't condone flashing via these 2 methods. If you experience problems with your device, please file a bug report, as suggested by JameZ, and wait for the official fixes by Lenovo.

In my experience, none of the roms, even the test roms fix reboot problems or the wake from sleep problems. My 2cents...

SCSI Port
LdyMox

Sadly power and volume + will not work for me. And it will not connect to my pc. Sadly I must return it. Shame becase I liked it.
SCSI Port
LdyMox

Do you happen to know how to do a factory reset?
Punch Card
Kidromulous

Sorry that the flash did not work out for you. But despite what others may say i guarantee you the method i used work and I am making a video that I will put up on you tube to prove it. No wake lock issues no random reboots and no launcher crashes smooth as butter. It's a tablet I considered giving up on myself. Obviously the fix did not come from lenovo and I would never present it as such. It is what worked for me. Hope everything works out.

SCSI Port
LdyMox

Maybe I will be less frustrated tomorrow, but with 3 major issies, I am not sure. The crashes, no pc sync and gps just won't find satalite. I do like the tablet, but so frustrating. thank goodness I love tech and work with it otherwise woulf of given up on day 1.
SCSI Port
LdyMox

Now I am confused , I tried to do a factory reset and then it decides not not erase my data but install the 04_04 ROM I spent so many hours trying to use. I guess I should see how it is.

Punch Card
Kidromulous

told you the thing is crazy. Now delete those apps and enjoy. Can i get some kudos on here if you like hit the thanks button for me. Should be good to go now.

SCSI Port
LdyMox

[ Edited ]

Since I don't see a literal thanks button. I assume your being silly :smileyhappy:. But thanks for the effort. So far the results are that it didn't make the GPS work, but the jury is still out on the stability issue. Funny enough when I do a factory reset it now goes to this ROM (I suppose I can just grab an older ROM if I ever need to get it to really set itself back). I heard in another thread that they were working on the GPS issue. I will respond again in a day or so when I can determine how stable it is :smileyhappy:

Punch Card
Kidromulous

Its the little star next to my name if you hit that you can give kudos on the post. Im trying to spur Lenovo to do something they need to fix it. and get some more activity here. I was able to fix this darn thing and like i said i struggled with it since august. I think you will find overall performance vastly improved if it loaded that rom properly and you track down all the bad apps. Hope you like it now It's a worthy tablet the software is just bad. I for one love the form factor it's my favorite of all the tabs thus far.

Punch Card
Kidromulous