Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
ZOLUF

Re: Was hoping for A1 fix on update..

Correction to previous post. The last update from Lenovo repair depot was on May 1st. Its now May 13. No word on the status of my A1. My A1 was purchased in November of 2011. It has been unuseable for all of those months.....
Token Ring
magnus33

[ Edited ]

I had the reboot problem also.

Tried the ics and eventually went back straight to the last up row update.
I found the reboots no longer happen so i suspect there is code benign left around after the updates that doesn't need to be there.

This is likely leading to some code corruption which is leading to various problems.

Fanfold Paper
ZOLUF

I tried EVERYTHING ! I'm glad you have yours figured out!! I received a voicemail from Lenovo earlier today. It said that a system board board had to be replaced and the part will arrive on the 24th.
Token Ring
magnus33

Some feedback is better then now even if its slow to get repaired.
Fanfold Paper
ZOLUF

Yes, I was happy to hear from them. It wouldn't be fair to only post the negative .
Fanfold Paper
ZOLUF

Just received my A1 back today. It had a "system board" replaced. The Repair Action Report, which was shipped along with the tablet, states that it had gone thru extensive testing to "ensure the correction of reported problem". THANK YOU!!!! Set it up and so far so good. If it goes 24 hours without shutting off then I will call this repair a success........FINGERS CROSSED.

Fanfold Paper
ZOLUF

2 days and only minor issues that I believe are app software related. This is longer than it's ever operated without any issues, so I'll say it's a closed issue. i believe that Lenovo may have received some bad parts or whatever on some of thier boards, but who knows. So far, i'm very happy with the response and operation of this machine. This is is just what I expected from Lenovo and why I purchased from them in the first place. I think that they should slow down the diagnostics in the repair department  and things will be much better for us, the customers. My tablet was actually tested for functionality BEFORE leaving the repair depot. I'm still a Lenovo fan, but will thoroughly research my next purchase from them.