Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
JaneL

What's your favorite apps?

I think it's almost required to have a thread like this wherever tablet or smartphone users gather.  Now that a few of the Lenovo tablets are out there, it's time to start one here!

So what are your favorite apps?

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Punch Card
dyates9770

Re: What's your favorite apps?

Pulse
Punch Card
mamothstick

Pulse, InTune, CNN Mobile

JaneL

I've used the iOS version of Pulse, and it's really nice being able to blend everything together efficiently and attractively.

For a good list app, try GroceryIQ.  It comes in different flavors for the different platforms and keeps them all in sync.  I like to prop my tablet up in the kitchen with the app open as I check supplies and then sync it back to my smartphone to carry with me.  You can even email the list to someone else who has a non-supported phone or tablet.  It's the closest thing I found to the old HandyShopper app from the Palm days, and I use it for all kinds of lists from groceries to general shopping to to-dos to packing.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Jane

ThinkPad Slate, T410s, X301, X200 Tablet, T60p, HP TouchPad, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, IdeaTab A2107A, Yoga Tablet, Yoga 3 Pro
I am not a Lenovo Employee.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Punch Card
why_14

[ Edited ]

News 360
Mizuu for videos
MX player for all the different video formats
Dolphin browser
Swype!
Friend me for Facebook
Evernote
Skifta for DLNA and sending media to your DLNA enabled player
All of these look like they are optimized for tablets

Fanfold Paper
RangerXML

DoubleTwist, great for if your already use to iTunes, better because of airsyncing. Kindle, if gotten so use to reading my books on here.
Punch Card
jasoneisert

Thumb keyboard by Beansoft.
Punch Card
ankshah

News360, need a better replacement to Zite

Plume,

Pulse

Sketchbook Pro for arts/drawing

Punch Card
dyates9770

[ Edited ]

*********Never mind, I just read where it's not supported on WiFi only devices.*****************

I also like the RSA SecurID software token, but it won't work on the K1. Any chance you have contacts with RSA (EMC) to get this device certified?

http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=3833

Punch Card
why_14

Found a new app that is pretty useful.  It is an easy way to check for apps that are tablet optimized.  

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.andromo.dev86.app119&feature=search_result