Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
part16john

k1 charger broke/warranty

My charger has been on the fritz for some time and only charging in certain positions. Recently it actually came apart rendering it completely useless now :-( I tried finding information on lenovo's site about warranty and what if, anything, I can do about a replacement but it seems that I can only find info on upgrading. They certainly don't make it easy to submit or at least I can't find it :-/ looking to folks here on their experiences to point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Token Ring
smalcom

Re: k1 charger broke/warranty

Call 1-877-453-6686 and talk to a tech. The web site, especially for the A1/K1 family, is sorely lacking. Good luck with customer service.

IdeaPad A1-07
iPhone 3GS
What's DOS?
part16john

Called yesterday and after 30 minutes in the phone I have to send everything to a service center to have it checked out....
Blue Screen Again
mcgam2000

I just bought a spare from a vendor from China. Reasonable price,but takes about 2 weeks..
What's DOS?
part16john

Sent my tablet back along with the charger and got a call today stating that the ac adapter is the problem and to fix its going to be $95!!!!! I said to the cs rep that the charger only costs $30 on the site. She said it might be more wrong than that. I then said well isn't that the reason I sent it to you, to tell me what is wrong. I then held for 10 minutes for her to come back to me and tell me its just the charger and would I like to pay the $95. Ummm no!! Needless to say I'm getting the tablet sent back to me with the broken charger. What a joke. This company is terrible and just lost a customer over a $30 charger.
Punch Card
rsbusta

ebay has the charger for about $10
Serial Port
andytiedye

Is the charger not covered by the warranty at all?