Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
Burger

k1: system update tab. doesnt follow the orientation or autorotation ?

Is anyone experiencing this. Its getting on my nerves these past few days. The system update tab totally orients itself i one direction regardless of what orientation your holding your k1.

Like when you hold it portrait when you press system update it goes landscape and upside down.
RMattoo
Topics: 3
Kudos: 94
Solutions: 91

Re: k1: system update tab. doesnt follow the orientation or autorotation ?

Hi

Please use the screen Rotation Lock and check if still you are facing the same issue

Screen Rotation Lock Button
  • Toggle the button DOWN to lock the screen orientation, not allowing screen rotation.
  • Toggle the button UP to unlock the screen orientation, allowing screen rotation.

You may also refer to User manual for the same from the below link

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/UserGuide/Guide_list.aspx?CategoryID=866611

Hope This Helps

Cheers  

Punch Card
jaragon

Hi,

nope this answer does not help.

It is exactly like it was described. This screen is always landscape and always in the "orientation lenovo thought we would use the device" (which means top is where the front-camera is).

Cheers, Jorge

Token Ring
Burger

i thought im alone is experiencing this. I cant believe that theyhavent fixed this until now. It might be okay with a 50$ chinese apad but for a 490$ tablet? Oh man lenovo software programmers look amateurish of not having this tested and quality tested.

And definitely screen rotation lock is not a fix.