01-20-2010 06:00 PM
In the rear of B500 there is a AV-IN connector (S Video), is there any bundle software can utilize this AV-In function ?
I tried to connect VCR to the B500 and use Windows Media Centre but fail to watch.
(B500 : Windows 7 64 Bit)
07-13-2010 01:18 PM - edited 07-14-2010 01:01 PM
Have a slightly different problem concerning the tv-tuner-input jack . Same system as andy. Manuel is clearly no use in this case. My E-Mail to lenovo service is unanswered since three days already.
07-14-2010 04:34 AM - edited 07-16-2010 03:30 AM
Maybe I should be more precise:
1) What should I connect to the tv-tuner? active or passive antenna? Any product you recommend? (Germany / Rhein-Neckar-Region)
2) How can I configure system after connecting with antenna?
3) Manual is bluntly put lousy - not only concerning that point.
So please, help out. Drop some knowledge.
Problem is partly solved by my own, see my other thread / topic in forum.
07-31-2010 04:26 PM
I have the following Tryout on:
1. Connect TV connector to TV antenna, and with IR remote click to TV set up, but it fails said The region we choose not there
2. Connect Cable TV modem to AV IN connector with additional converter jack, and with IR remote click to TV set up, failed said the same as above.
Conclusion how to choose the area during the set up?
08-10-2010 02:36 PM
I have connect TV tuner connector to UHF antenna, with lenovo remote go to TV set up, input your region just take an example for post code, it didn't find any list for my area, then just continue, type next at the end finish. Now it works.
But I have problem to connect Cable TV, since my TV cable modem output is RCA cable red, white and jellow.
Is there any adapter?