Support in other languages: 
Lenovo Employee
JerryR

Is anyone using Boxee and/or Plex on their Q180?

[ Edited ]

Has anyone installed and successfully used Boxee and/or Plex on their Q180?  I installed both but I don't see a cursor when they are running, so I can't use either of them.

I have the 31102BU which has 4 gig memory.

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Is anyone using Boxee and/or Plex on their Q180?

Hello Jerry,

You need to have the updated display driver and uninstall both the programs then use one only.

Please check it.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Lenovo Employee
JerryR

tanujhanda, thank you for your response and info.  Can you provide a link to the driver you reverence?

Also, why can I not have both programs installed on the computer if I only use one at a time?

Jerry

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Hello Jerry,

You can refer mentioned below web link to download the updated graphic driver.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_list.aspx?CategoryID=231230

To diagnose the issue I suggested you to use one software only.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Lenovo Employee
JerryR

[ Edited ]

Tanuj, that link takes me to a driver and download page for Product: Desktops & all-in-ones - IdeaCentre Q110

I have a Q180.  Also, the video drivers listed on that page say that they are for NVidia;  my Q180 says it has AMD Radeon graphics.

Jerry