Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
mdmuratyildirim

LENOVO A600-TV, RC related SOUND PROBLEM

[ Edited ]

There is no problem with my TV function, it is working perfectly. I connect my remote controller to TV, this is also working. After 10 minutes, remote controller(connected with bluetooth) goes into sleep mode because of battery life.  when you press any button on RC it goes back to active mode, bluetooth connection is rebuilt again. My problem is about that. When bluetooth connection of my RC is rebuilt again after ten minutes of sleep mode, the sound of my TV goes of. I found two solutions about this problem. First one is not to let RC go into sleep mode by doing anything in that ten minutes which also cause battery of RC last shorter. the second one is from my BLUETOOTH DEVICE's and SERVICE's i make headphones active and after this passive or visa versa. at that moment the sound comes back but this is a lot of work in the middle of TV watching. please HELP ME. if you suggest to setup my drivers again. please send me a link. because i couldn't find a RC driver for lenovo a600. windows 7 64 bit is my operating sys.