Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Martin2681

Lenovo Q180 driver

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem, beacuse I don´t know, if I can install the new AMD driver for the HD6450A, or do I use the old from Lenovo?

Maybe there are some other tools or energy saving protocols. I think you, what I mean. ^^

A little question and I hope you can answer me this.

Yours sincerely,

Martin

SCSI Port
GraficArtist

Re: Lenovo Q180 driver

I downloaded it and there is a whole bunch of neat tools! It's a 162mb download!
Fanfold Paper
Martin2681

Ok thx, so I think the the AMD driver from the AMD hompage is ok for the Lenovo.

Maybe you can answer me one other question.

I have some problems with flash streaming over the internet( not youtube). The video is on fullscreen very choppy, and I don´t  know where the problem is. I turned the  hardware acceleration on and off with little improvments, but it´s not perfekt. Do you have a solution for this problem , or anyone else?

My browser is Google Chrome.

Fanfold Paper
Martin2681

Sorry, but which driver did you download? The one from the AMD hompage or from Lenovo?

Thx

SCSI Port
GraficArtist

From the AMD homepage

Paper Tape
Error10

Martin2681 wrote:

I have some problems with flash streaming over the internet( not youtube). The video is on fullscreen very choppy, and I don´t  know where the problem is. I turned the  hardware acceleration on and off with little improvments, but it´s not perfekt. Do you have a solution for this problem , or anyone else?

My browser is Google Chrome.

I have the same problem and already posted this in the other thread dealing with this issue. So far, however, no one has replied. Does Lenovo really care that little about obvious problems with its computers?

Fanfold Paper
Martin2681

Hey. I installed the latest AMD driver (12.4) but no improvement. My solution is using the vlc player and copy the link with videodownloadhelper. No video is choppy!