Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
surtaviral

Message for Mr. Babu, CEO of Lenovo India

[ Edited ]

Dear Mr Babu,
I own a Lenovo B310 all in one machine, purchased from Croma.
I had filed a complaint about my IdeaCentre B310 All in One on 10th of August 2011 with Lenovo helpline.
I had bought this machine in June 2011 from Croma Ahmedabad.
On 12th of September a person came to our house from Silver Touch Ahmedabad and took pictures of the computer.
Since then I have been calling your helpline regularly to know the status of my complaint.
No one has replied about what LENOVO plans to do to resolve our complaint.
I HAVE ZERO RESPECT LEFT FOR LENOVO INDIA AT THIS MOMENT.
I believe that Lenovo should either return my money or replace a new machine free of cost, as i have zero faith left in your service centers.
LENOVO HAS CAUSED ME MENTAL ANGUISH AND I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN THIS MNC BECAUSE OF PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE IN INDIA.
And I am not even mentioning my hard earned Rs 42,000/- which i paid for this badly designed machine.

I have already sent you an email to mdindia@lenovo.com with some images as well as pdf containing previous email thread regarding my complaint with Lenovo.
The new complaint id is 4270478577.
The product is under warranty til 2014.
As an educated consumer, I understand that a company cannot sell a product for which the parts are not available. What is the meaning of giving 3 year warranty then?

If you do some google search on this product, you'll see that there are many other consumer angry with Lenovo India's attitude.

As you can read in the attached pdf, your local service center in Ahmedabad, India (Silvertouch) stated that the parts were not available. There statement strengthens my claim.
If Lenovo cannot repair the product under warranty, it should refund me my money. I am not even mentioning the mental anguish caused to me due to all this. I am afraid of buying a new gadget thinking that I'd be ill-treated as a consumer.

If Lenovo India did not have the parts for this model, it should not have sold it to me in the first place. In that case Lenovo should either replace my machine with a new one or refund my money. Going by Consumer Protection Laws, what i have written here makes perfect sense.

The standard reply I keep getting from Lenovo's side is also attached below.

I am not going to accept this ridiculous excuse and neither should you, Mr Babu, as in your interview published on http://www.varindia.com, you answered the question "
How is Lenovo's support network spread?" by saying that "I think after-sales warranty is a critical element for the success in any industry, more so in the computer industry. At the end of the day, it is an electronic product and a complex electronic product.  Today, we reach 130 cities directly. Through our hub and spoke model, we reach over 300 cities. And, we will continue to invest. We work with our outsource partners, IBM being one of our most important partners in this area, and we want to provide very effective after-sales service."

I hope you will keep the promise you make as the chief of Lenovo India.

Moderator Note; s/n edited for member's own protection

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Message for Mr. Babu, CEO of Lenovo India

Hello Surtaviral and welcome to community,

I have read your post and it is to sad to know you are unable to work on your system as it is down.

I have forward this case to the concern and trying to get update on the status. I will try to get some information and hope your system gets fine at the earliest.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

What's DOS?
surtaviral

Dear Tanuj,

Thanks for the reply.

Shall await for a solution or free replacement for the product.

We've have invested our hard earned money in this product and our work has suffered a lot during all these months.

Warm regards,

SurtaViral

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Dear SurtaViral,

I cannot make any commitments, I am trying to forward your issue by my own sources.

Kindly share the following details via  private message.

1 Complete Name

2. System serial number

3. Email id and contact number

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Community Moderator
zoltanthegypsy