Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
verano_h

Microphone Sensitivity on IdeaCentre A310

I own a beautiful A310 and cannot get the Microphone working to satisfation. So no Skype calls for example., because people dont hear me. Checked all settings, drivers. With external Mike the Systm works.

Anybody had similiar experience?

Herbert Sommer

Barcelona

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: Microphone Sensitivity on IdeaCentre A310

Hello Verano_h,

Please check the Internal Microphone setting.

Go to Control Panel and open Sound option.

To adjust microphone volume, click “Recording” tab in “Sound” dialogue box. Click “Microphone” (it is required to select microphone already connected to PC (microphone with green checkmark)), and click “Properties”.

In “Microphone Properties” dialogue box, click “Levels” tab. Drag the slider under “Microphone”  to adjust speaker volume, and then click “OK”.

1.JPG 

If the issue persist then update the audio driver

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/in/en/driversdownloads/Drivers_Show_3408.html

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Fanfold Paper
verano_h

Hello Tanuj,

thanks for the hints. I have done all that. The only thing I do not have, is the Mike Boost. Its missing when I open the LEVEL tag. My System is a W7Ultimate 64 bit, german language. The driver is the latest Realtek 6.0.1.6110 dated 13.5.2010. Later does not exist, I believe.

Are their any other drivers involved? By the way : My playback, loudspeaker etc work fine. I have not tried an external mike, which I will do as soon as possible.

Any more suggestiones? Can I consult you also on another problem? I am battling with the Lenovo-BIOS, a query about a week ago. No reply so far.

Best regards

Verano

Token Ring
goodmayes

Download new drivers from Realtek website