Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
orbitalfan

help needed with purchasing ideacentre b520

hello all

i am new to the forum as i am trying to buy a b520 in the uk without much/any joy.

the spec i am trying to get is the core i7,2tb,8gb,3d version

i've had 3 supplier orders cancelled and my money refunded and they can't tell me

when there might be stock available.lenovo uk don't sell desktops and lenovo usa

don't ship oversea's.

my only option now is to maybe go for the core i5,1tb,8gb,no 3d version but thats a 2nd

choice that i'd didn't want to think about.only other option is to may be look at another pc

by a n other manufacturer

does anybody know of a supplier that has the spec'd pc i'm looking for and do they ship to

the uk

can anyone help????

thank you

Token Ring
goodmayes

Re: help needed with purchasing ideacentre b520

[ Edited ]

B520 is not available or low stock because B540 is coming soon. From the alternatives Asus ET2700INTS-B043C looks good but the price is mind blowing.

What's DOS?
orbitalfan

thanks for your comments
What's DOS?
smartdave

I too am interested in the B520.  I have wanted the 3D version since it was announced early 2011.

I have asked Lenovo UK, who are uninterested in a sale and quite rude.  I have asked Lenovo US who told me to contact Lenovo UK.  When pushed they gave me a USA website that dispatch to the UK.  However this company have NEVER sold the 3d version!

I wonder whether it has ever existed?

What's DOS?
orbitalfan

[ Edited ]

yes it all seems very strange.i had placed 2 orders with amazon and a lenovo resaller and both have refunded

me says they couldn't supply and i was talking to another reseller and they too said they couldn't get one

if its any help the reseller i ordered it with gave me a revised delivery date of june but by then the b540 should be out??!!

we shall see

i am suprised more people in the know haven't posted a reply?? as you say perhaps there's no such thing as a 3d version

can someone tell me otherwise ?

Token Ring
goodmayes

The 3D version was a top model only available in the USA and never available in the UK. The new B540 will also be available with 3D form May.

Paper Tape
pokemon

Have you tried outlet.lenovo.com ? With good luck and good timing, you can have some surprise. But you have to read the spec carefully.

What's DOS?
crytoc

try pc world     899.00

Guru
caveman31

pc worlds version is not the 3d model and they dont have any left as i had one of the last ones in the south west

Thx dave

yoga 2, lenovo b540
3 custom gaming pc systems