Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
ChuckyZ28

ideacentre b305 wifi networking issue

Well I just purchased a (used from a retailer) Lenovo ideacentre B305, everything seemed to work fine in the store(including wifi). I take my new computer home and I can not connect to wifi. I have tried troubleshooting the issue but everything tells me to plug in a network cable. I looked in the device manager and I can not find a wifi device, only a bluetooth and ethernet.

When the computer starts up I see the wifi symbol for a short time but it goes away and says no network connections are available.

I have once been able to get it to connect to my home network but in doing so I lost connection to my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. When I got my bluetooth mouse and keyboard back, I lost the wifi.

I have tried to update my drivers and it says I have the latest drivers, but I am worried that the wifi adapter has or is failing to function. If anyone here has had issues similar to this please let me know possible sollutions.

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: ideacentre b305 wifi networking issue

Hello ChuckyZ28 and welcome to community,

It is sad to know you have issue with your new all in one

At the rear view of the computer you have Wireless reset button, press it then go to BIOS by pressing F1 key and load default the BIOS.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!