Support in other languages: 
Token Ring
tulisan

Re: Adding 3G to our Ideapad S10-3t

If it isn't the latest Gobi Card, it might not be included in the 3T's whitelist. It's the same story on the Ericsson 3G card they used on S10-2, it wouldn't work in the S10-3T without hacking the BIOS, considering it's still fairly new.

Paper Tape
ramahe

Mmmm... I'm guesing it wont work since I'm just reading its for Lenovo X series :smileymad: 

Even though Lenovo is the manufacturer... I'll let you guys know! If ths doesnt work I'll have to try with the Sierra's

Fanfold Paper
rinque85

Re: AT&T SIM in IdeaPad S10-3t

[ Edited ]

Has anyone figured out how to make a duplicate SIM, when i put the sim inside the s10 and try to take it out it doesn't come out. i tried to push it it like they said in the manual and that does not work. i have to use a hair plucker to get it out.

Token Ring
tulisan

Re: AT&T SIM in IdeaPad S10-3t

It won't work because of the way it connects to the Carrier, not to mention it's illegal.

Fanfold Paper
rinque85

[ Edited ]

Last night I was using my s10-3 and I was able to receive incoming call on the Sierra Wireless MC8775. I can answer the call with the Watch program but could not hear the other person and they could not hear me either. I know on AT&T you can make calls and be on the web, so any idea of what could be wrong since we could not hear each other? I can use google talk and the microphone built in works fine and the speakers are all set to 84%.

What's DOS?
louiemiranda

The EM770W will work also on the T3! w/o modifications (as I heard from netbookph)

What's DOS?
bhatt_Deepika

thnx for your review. I am pretty much impressed with this tablet. But if you could help me in telling its price here in India, it would be very helpful. Thanks