Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
MobileEmpire

Exclusive: Lenovo S10-3t Tablet V2.0

[ Edited ]

link to image

In January and March of this year 2 versions of the Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3t tablet were released.

Two new units hit the market this week. Same product family, yet double the performance.

The new models have a higher processor: 1.66GHz vs 1.83GHz. Memory has doubled from 1 to 2GB. The storage boosted to 320GB vs the 250GB and 160GB units. They also doubled the battery life moving to an 8 Cell. All of this tied together with WIN7 Premium, really take this into a new conversation.

We have new pictures as well as the full spec sheets for the previous S10 3T Tablet as well as the new.

Head on over to MOBILITY INSIDER.

Cheers,

Disposable Hero

Mobility Insider

image(s) >50k converted to link(s)  

802.11n
exscentric

Re: Exclusive: Lenovo S10-3t Tablet V2.0

[ Edited ]

To bad you don't get some batteries out to your present customers - then they might share your "excitement" :-(  Is the battery in this one compatible with the old ones?  If it might happen to be what is the stock number :-) and will you sell it to us without the computer attached :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Ctrl-Alt-Del
MobileEmpire

You can purchase an 8 cell battery to add to your exsisting S10-3T.

Try Mfg. Part: 57Y6452 

Notebook battery - 1 x lithium ion 8-cell 9200 mAh

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Disposable Hero

Mobility Insider

802.11n
exscentric

[ Edited ]

Is that the one that sticks out the back?  Or is it one that fits the shape of the case?

They had the big one offered on the site for a little while but it has disappeared. 

Got one of them want something that fits.

Thanks

Edit:  This is the message from Lenovo site when I search for your number.  "Unfortunately requested item was not available."

Ctrl-Alt-Del
MobileEmpire

It sticks out a bit. Try a site like CDW.com or Amazon.

Cheers,

Disposable Hero

Mobility Insider

802.11n
exscentric

There is so much confusion about the s10-3t battery that noone knows what is what it doesn't seem.  Amazon  offered one till I questioned them if it really fit the s10-3t and they found it did not.  Ebay sellers won't confirm or deny theirs really work.

Why should we have to go to after market units instead of be able to order from Lenovo?  No explanation, no reason, just not available. 

Ctrl-Alt-Del
MobileEmpire

Looks like this is a hard item to track down. I tried various sites:

http://computers.pricegrabber.com/laptop-batteries-adapters/Lenovo-notebook-battery-Li-Ion-9200-mAh/...

http://www.pcmallteamibm.net/p/Lenovo-Batteries/product~dpno~8179542~pdp.gcageif?src=search

Not sure what the answer is here. May need to try to email Lenvo direct. We are just a resource for compelling info, not a Lenovo employee. Good luck on your search!

Cheers,

Disposable Hero

Mobility Insider

802.11n
exscentric

Your first link has none available, the second link is an eight sell unit so no help.  I have found a couple on line but not about to spend over one hundred for a battery that should be cheaper.

I've emailed numerous times, called numerous times and snail mailed twice.  They do not answer the snail mails, the emails tell me to call, and the calls net me nothing but not available.

Maybe someone will cut lose with one some day.