Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Babycatcher

Joined to ask about the 3T!

[ Edited ]

I've made my decision to buy the 3T based on the threads here...but have a couple of questions first. I was thinking of going for the forbidden fruit, but no multitasking ability, USB access, or drop down menus would really p*beep*  me off. Firstly, are there any medical people out there using OSCAR on their 3Ts or at least know if it is compatible? Next, I'm mainly wondering if going with the N470/2G is worth the extra $ and can it be upgraded to a 3 or 4Gig? I couldn't find anyone on here that has done that. I can get the N470/2G on Lenovo.ca for $499 right now with free shipping (http://shop.lenovo.com/us/notebooks/ideapad/s-series/s10-3t) but could also get the N450/1G for $350 elsewhere and easily upgrade it to 2Gig more cheaply. So, what do you 3Ters out there think?

ETA: I found a coupon code to make the N470/2G $474.05...it's USPRETHINK, if anyone out there needs it.

Edit : clean a word

Thx for the help, Mod...:smileyhappy:
KalvinKlein

Re: Joined to ask about the 3T!

Hi and welcome,

you didnt read about more memory >2 GB, because..

...All Intel Atom could be upgraded  up to the max. 2 GB of memory due limitations for Netbooks ...

sincerely KalvinKlein

Babycatcher

Re: Joined to ask about the 3T!

Ahh, okay...that makes sense then. Any opinions as to the 470 as opposed to the 450?