Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
chotyng

Lenovo Ideapad s100

Guys I really need some help, Im from Philippines and im having some trouble with my ideapad s100. I just reformatted and then after that the microphone and the camera is not working.  I think i need to download easy capture for the camera but i really dont know where and I really dont have any idea how to fix the microphone. HELP me... 

sameerbhan
Topics: 2
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 10

Re: Lenovo Ideapad s100

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community, please install the EasyCapture camera software from the below mentioned web link.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/in/en/DriversDownLoads/Drivers_Show_2298.html

Regarding the Microphone, please perform the following steps.
Click Start, enter sound in the search field and select Sound Recorder from the list.
Click Record and speak into the microphone. Save the file to an easily-accessible location, such as the desktop.
To play back the recorded sound, open the file using Windows Media Player.
When using the internal microphone, choose an environment without background noise. Check are you able to hear the sound.

Thanks & Regards

Sameer

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!