Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
chrisiva
Accepted Solution

No bluetooth in my S100

Dear all,

I just bought S100 about 2 months ago, and i just found out that my S100 has no bluetooth (as i know that it should have it like i read in its specification). So, whats wrong with my S100?

Can anyone help me, please? Is there any way for me to have bluetooth in my S100? Or should i install something to it?

Thank you in advance.. 

tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: No bluetooth in my S100

Hello Chrisiva and welcome to community,

I understand as you are missing the most convenient feature to connect the mobile devices.

Not all the models comes with Bluetooth however, you can share your netbook serial number with me in private message and I can confirm if the netbook comes with inbuilt Bluetooth device.

You can also press Fn+F5 key and check if the Bluetooth is present and disable.

You have the option for external usb Bluetooth dongle.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

What's DOS?
imambashori13

I have the same problem too. I bought Lenovo IdeaPad S100 about a month ago. I have download and installed bluetooth driver for S100 but I can't find any bluetooth hardware, it doesn't work. When I press the Fn + F5 button, it's only shows Wi-Fi on/off. Thanks before, for helping me.

Community Moderator
yigit

hi imambashori13

it usually means you have no bluetooth hardware if you can't see any bluetooth option when pressed fn + f5

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
What's DOS?
nikzgalve

Hello Sir,

i bought the same unit in which has built in camera and bluetooth. when i bought it, the OS is in Win7 Starter. so i've decided to upgrade it to Ultimate. now the problem is, Camera is not found, Bluetooth is now functioning. i already pressed the Fn+F5 but still not working. it says that there is no "bluetooth radio". i don't understand what is this. Please help me :/ 

Thanks