Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
ukw1lky

One Touch Recovery does not give System Restore Option / Factory Reset

Hi,

I am trying to get my Lenovo S10 back to its original configuration. I have not changed the partition size in anyway or changed from the Orignial XP OS. I can see on the Lenovo parition all the Recovery files / backups. If I hit the recovery button when powered off, it just boots the PC. Help please, all I want, is that it is back to its original state. Thanks

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: One Touch Recovery does not give System Restore Option / Factory Reset

http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-U-B-V-and-Z-series/Y550-Lenovo-recovery-hidden-partition-visibl...

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
Paper Tape
ukw1lky

Hi,

I just want to check, most of the info is greyed out and I have always been able to view the Lenovo disk as drive D: I only want to take it back to its orginal settings, but I am unabe to access anything that resembles the OKR system mirror image files.

Thanks

Retired Employee
Serge1410

hi ukw1lky,

as you mentioned that most of the info is greyed out; could you attach a screenshot ?

also was there any error messages at all ?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.