Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Babajee23
Accepted Solution

S10-3 What drivers to install? Please help

[ Edited ]

Hi I just reformatted my ideapad s10-3 with windows 7 32 bit, but now I dont know what drivers to install there are so many like in "Networking: Wireless LAN" there is Atheros Wireless LAN Driver, Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver, CyberTan Wireless LAN Driver, Intel EchoPeak WiMAX Driver, Intel Wireless WiFi Link Driver. I dont know if i should only pick one or should I download all there is for Win 7 32 bit? Please help me, thank you in advance! :smileyhappy: 

Moderator Note; system type added to subject

KalvinKlein

Re: S10-3 What drivers to install? Please help

Hi and welcome,

if you install Windows 7 32bit with included Servicepack 1 , most drivers will found and run out of the box, look at device manager which device isnt detected, download missing driver, add lenovo energymanagement includes the OnScreenDisplay , touchpad ..

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-​tips/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=NOTE-MATRIX

Back to your question: A bit difficult to answer depends on area or country which card is built in,  broadcom card  in most countrys  build in ,... but you did not install all different Wireless LAN driver :smileyhappy: next try will atheros ...

regards KalvinKlein

Babajee23

Re: S10-3 What drivers to install? Please help

I tried Atheros and it worked! :smileyvery-happy: Thank you so much for the help:smileyhappy: