Support in other languages: 
Ctrl-Alt-Del
AllenR

S10-3T and OneKey recovery

I had to install a backup as I'd lost some .dll's  for some reason.   Windows would not start after with an error message to do with Logon authentication.   I went back to an earlier backup and that worked OK.

My question is...

If I get everything back to where I want and do another backup, will the backup be robust this time, or somehow incrementally messed up by the corrupt backup?

How do I delete that particular backup or do I just remember not to use it in future?

What happens when I have used up all the partition space with backups?   Does it resize the partition or delete earlier backups?

TIA

Ctrl-Alt-Del
AllenR

Re: S10-3T and OneKey recovery

Well, I rebuilt my S10 back to where I wanted it and did a OneKey backup.   Then to test the partition capacity, I  tried another backup but OKR said there was no space left!   I backed up to my 1TB ext HDD.

Looking at the partition, it looks like the last backup has all the info in it, via many individually numbered files and the previous backups have small files that must refer to this latest backup.

How do I make room without losing ALL my previous backups?  I'd like to at least keep the one that I know works!

As always with Lenovo software it's simple and may be good for inexperienced users, but it's hopeless when you need more control