Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 136

Re: S10e UPGRADED TO XP PROFESSIONAL - CAMERA doesnt work + F11 recovery is missing

[ Edited ]

Hi mahalo7,

Thanks for PM me. I've sent an email to you. Please check it out and let me know if your problem is resolved. :smileywink:

Btw, you mentioned that no one pick your machine up for repair. May i know your case number whe the service centre will give you whenever a repair request is opened? Let me check out with the team for the reason being delayed.

Thanks! 

Cheers,

Cleo 

Message Edited by Cleo_Lenovo on 05-14-2009 09:54 AM

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Punch Card
mahalo7

Re: S10e UPGRADED TO XP PROFESSIONAL - CAMERA doesnt work + F11 recovery is missing

[ Edited ]

Hi Cleo,

Thank you very much for giving me a PM. It is fixed!!

I thougt The Lenovo Support Centre was terreble, but I changed my mind

because of you and this Forum site.

FYI: I've got 3 different case number, every time I called them, they gave me.

1.WN080134  

2.L94T011X

3.L95E003B

Thank you again

Best Regards

Message Edited by mahalo7 on 05-13-2009 10:44 PM
Message Edited by mahalo7 on 05-13-2009 11:05 PM
Cleo_Lenovo

[ Edited ]

HI mahalo7,

Glad that I"m able to help.

In regard to the pick up and case number issue, I will check with the respective team to see if they are aware of your case. Even though you have your camera fixed, I think we Lenovo still have much rooms for improvement for giving the best service to our customers.

Can you provide me the details below:

1. First and Last name
  2. Contact number
  3. Machine type 

Those information are necessary for Lenovo Care to log the case. I have your email and S/N though. :smileyhappy:

Thanks for your feedback anyway :smileywink:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Cleo 

Message Edited by Cleo_Lenovo on 05-14-2009 04:06 PM

WW Social Media

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Paper Tape
ninodago

I wanted just to confirm to all the users of the forum that thanks to Cleo and Lenovo Enginners, I have fixed my webcam problem without sending the netbook in assistance.

They saved me by a lot of time of waiting!

Thank you so much for your help.

Nino

Cleo_Lenovo

Hi ninodago,

Thanks for your compliments! We are in high spirits now :smileywink: It's very great to hear gratitude from customers as they encourage us to do better. Many thanks to Nino. :smileyhappy:

- Cleo 

WW Social Media

Paper Tape
chris1405

Hi,

I've with my Lenovo S10e after Webcam Firmware Update the same problem. Only a black or grey screen.

I've first installed the IN1CAM04WW1 then the IN1CAM05WW1 (but I'm not sure).

Is there a easy way, how I can get my Webcam again?

My device S/N is: L3BCZ4D

Thanks in advance.

Christian

Cleo_Lenovo

Hi Christian,

Welcome to the board!

Is there any problem with your webcam before updating the firmware to IN1CAM04WW1? Could you PM me your email address?

Thanks! 

Regards,

Cleo

WW Social Media

Paper Tape
chris1405

Thank you Cleo,

my webcam is back to life again.

Very good service from Lenovo and especialy from you.

Best regards, Chris

Cleo_Lenovo

Hi Chris,

Wow you're fast in replying! Great to know it solves your issue :smileywink:

Have a good day! 

Cheers,

Cleo

WW Social Media

Fanfold Paper
korn4d

Got the same problem here after upgrade with IN1CAM05WW1.exe. Could you help me?

My S/N is EB10773975