Do you mean 
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 136

Re: S10e UPGRADED TO XP PROFESSIONAL - CAMERA doesnt work

[ Edited ]

Hi inputns,

That really surprised me. The one i sent to you earlier should fix. Did you download and install the firmware i sent to you? It shows me 0 download though.

Anyway, I'll send you another PM let you try out another firmware but if still doesn't help, you'd need to approach the call centre or service centre to get it fixed.

- Cleo

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Paper Tape
ebi_ithink

Re: S10e UPGRADED TO XP PROFESSIONAL - CAMERA doesnt work

[ Edited ]

Hi Cleo....

I have this same problem. After Reinstall my S10 with SP3. The camera is not showed in device manager, if i press Fn+Esc it's nothing happen.......:smileysad:( can u solve my problem.......????

Lenovo S10 SP3

Bios: 14CN38WW

Model: 20015

S/N:EB101XXXXX

today if iam check at device manager this showed "usb camera" but not respon if i press Fn+Esc

untitled1.JPG

many thx