Support in other languages: 
Paper Tape
vall
Accepted Solution

S12, Windows 7 built-in Camera problems

I have problem with camera, all fixes not repaired the problem.

On install drivers for camera have message "No Matched device drivers!"

En. manger installed.

Paper Tape
judyrr

Re: S12, Windows 7 built-in Camera problems

hello i have the same problem too

I've upgraded my OS from Windows XP to Windows 7 last year. However, the camera device disappeared. I don't know how to install it back because I think it was deleted since my laptop had been reformatted for the purpose of upgrading it. How do I install it back? I tried to install the camera driver available in Lenovo's website yet it said "No Matched Driver".

topmahof
Topics: 35
Kudos: 347
Solutions: 233

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-S-series-Netbooks/Uninstalled-Veriface-then-webcam-is-no-longer-... 

Here's a KB article. Did you try to use the Fn+Esc while installing the driver?

Dave

If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

Paper Tape
judyrr

i've tried pressing but it's just making a sound. anyway, I figured it out last night. I just downloaded the driver app of Lenovo EasyCapture for S12 and it worked! Thanks though for replying :smileyhappy:)

topmahof
Topics: 35
Kudos: 347
Solutions: 233

Glad that you figured it out.  Thanks for posting back your fix.

Dave

If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество