Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
ica_ramos09

Wireless Network Connection Adapter

Since the other day, my s10-3s Ideapad could not connect to any WiFi connection available. All it would lead to is Limited Access despite of the Wifi working for other laptops/notebooks. When I did the prompt regarding troubleshooting, It says that "There might be a problem with the driver for the Wireless Network Connection Adapter." My notebook could still detect wifi signals but the successful connection to these wifi areas is my problem. Hope you could help me out. Thanks!

topmahof
Topics: 35
Kudos: 351
Solutions: 235

Re: Wireless Network Connection Adapter

Hi ica_ramos09 and welcome to the community,

What OS are you running?  Do you know what  adapter is in your machine?  What is the Model number of your laptop?

Don't post the serial number.

Dave

If someone helped you today, pay it forward. Help Someone Else!
English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество