Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
dodgybadger

S205 Recovery Disc Creation - Just 2 DVDs?

Hi,

The program said it would need 3 DVDS to create recovery discs. However, after the 2nd finished, it said 'Operation Completed Successfully'. Is this normal, and will my recovery discs be okay?I don't want to be caught short and be missing a disc should I need them.

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: S205 Recovery Disc Creation - Just 2 DVDs?

sometimes okr needs only 2 dvd(s).
but to make sure, you can burn another recovery dvd set.

http://www.ki-themes.com
Paper Tape
rasoolkh

Re: disk partioning and one key recover feature

[ Edited ]

hi,

when i pressing one key recover button, it not work. my hidden partition be discovered. it is LENOVO_PART ( O: ). What is problem? why one key recover button is not working?

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: disk partioning and one key recover feature

What's DOS?
KRay1024

OKR error - can't reformat

s10-3t

Windows 7

I've had the computer over a year, and I simply wanted to reformat the whole thing and start from scratch.

I pushed the OKR button and it took me to the appropriate screens. I chose "Restore from initial backup." It began doing a system restore. After about 10 minutes, it gave me an error message that says, "Notice    0xE0EF005D." My only option is to click OK, and it won't finish loading. I have to exit out, and now I can't get into Windows at all. When it tries to load windows I get errors about corrupt winload files.

When the Notice error comes up, it is stuck at 8% loaded, and it's stuck on a file that says E:\Program Files\....\Flavormap.properties.

I bought the computer new from Lenovo, but it didn't come with any disks (it doesn't have a CD drive.)

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: OKR error - can't reformat

@ kray1024
press f8 to load "last known good configuration"
if it doesn't work, there's nothing to do instead of shipping your laptop back to service.

What's DOS?
numberone77

OneKey Recovery "Image File Void"

Hi,

I have the fromblem, that I cannnot restore same of my backups which I made using OKR 7.0. I got the measage that the image file is void. Some of my backups are working some not. I analysed the problem a little bit deaper and found out, that ORK has problems wth backups which used more that 1000 backup files. It seems to be unable to read filse like backup.1000 backup.1001 etc.

I installed the neuest version of OKR but this doesn't slved the problem.

Does anyone have the same promlen, and perhaps solved it?

Thanks

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: OneKey Recovery "Image File Void"

run scan-disc. if it doesn't work, your recovery files are possibly corrupted. create new ones.

Paper Tape
blacklove

Re: Partition and drive letter assignment

hi yigit

i have just bought the LENOVO S10-3t NetBook and when i was discovering it i pressed on the one key recovery and ive tried to creat a DVD with the defult factory but it asks for an external DVD burner (which i dont have)so i close it and i noticed that a new partition appears (LENOVO_PART) then when i tried to go back to the one key recovery  and i tried to create a DVD it shows me this message (the program cannot find the service this function is currently unavailable)

and thank you so much :smileyvery-happy:

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Partition and drive letter assignment