Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Moderator
yigit

Re: XP Recovery Discs Help

i rus.

it usually happens when the hidden partition is visible and/or it's deleted. also, your system may not support ok7.0 so you can try to install previous version of okr to fix your issue.

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
What's DOS?
epithumion

Re: OKR error - can't reformat

hello there.
did you find any solution? i have the same problem....
please write me if you have any information.
thanks in advance.
Punch Card
CMBC

Re: disk partioning and one key recover feature

I've read a few pages of posts here and didn't see my question brought up (It may have been, I just didn't come across it).

I'm using the Ideapad S205 (it shouldn't matter which ideapad, they're all the same in regards to my question).

As we all know, it comes with the C: Drive for Windows and everything, and a D: Drive for the Lenovo Drivers/Apps and One Key Recovery Backups storage location.

I was thinking of "Shrinking" my C: Volume within "Disk Management", leaving D: intact as is. And then taking the freed up space from C: and creating a new volume just for storing files and stuff so I can keep my regular file activity away from the C: drive and use C: just for installations and windows.

My question is, will this cause problems for recovery options? For example, I then have the C: which has been shrunk, the D: still the same, and a new E: drive. Let's say I create a "Backup" now using One Key Recovery. And then later on I want to "restore" from that backup. Will it all work and bring me back intact with all three C: D: and E:?   What if I recover to "Factory Restore"? Will it work at all? Will it erase my newly created drive and revert C: back to its full capacity?

I notice that right now when I do restores, whether factory or a backup I created using OKR, that it leaves my D: drive (the Lenovo drive) alone.

Can anyone give firm answers on this?

Thanks.

Paper Tape
XionCity

[ Edited ]

Hey guys, I just got my 128GB SSD and my Y580(With OEM 1TB HDD).

I cloned my SSD from the OEM HDD

Everything work fine, but OKR not working. can help please? Urgent!!

Paper Tape
XionCity

i am refering to the OKR button
What's DOS?
louissiaw

OKR button not working. May I know what I need to do. I have tried to use GPARTED but it cannot run under DOS?

Paper Tape
XionCity

mine working now....u r using original windows or no windows laptop?

What's DOS?
yuliansogi

lenovo S200 one key recovery button not working

i want to ask about Lenovo S200 one key recovery button, there are some problem, all of my S200's stock cant used OKR although i was try it in different unit, installed OS without changed/erased partition, stil OKR cant called/used.......

is it true S200 OKR button cant used?

What's DOS?
Chiponly

Re: lenovo S200 one key recovery button not working

Hey all, thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.   This is in reference to an S10 netbook. 

I tried to use the recovery button to reset the computer to factory, but that must not have worked right, as I'm now receiving this message, which I've read is a corrupt registry.  

Windows could not start because the following is missing or corrupt
\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

You can attempt to reapair this file by starting windows set-up
using the original set up CD-ROM
Select 'r' at the first screen to start repair.

Pressing the recovery button does nothing for me now, btw. The computer didn't come with a disc and doesn't not have an optical drive.  

Is there any other way to access the recovery function?  Or anything you could suggest to get my computer working again?

Paper Tape
Guuk

Hello there, I just purchased a Lenovo S110 which came pre-installed with Free DOS. I have since upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate. When I try to create a recovery disc or a system backup I get the following message: Current System Can Not Support Back Up.

Any ideas what's up here?