Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
singgih_singh

[help.......]a lot of deadpixel in s110-6703 unit shipment

[ Edited ]

since i dont get real action from local consumer product lenovo staff (in my terms is Leenovo Indonesia), also from authorized distributor and service centre about my shop stock, although they promised us to sent people to check our unit, but it was almost 2 month.They answered since there was 5,000 case deadpixel in s110 unit shipment in indonesia, they have a long way to replace it, but is it d right answer for us?if they answered like that to authorized dealer, i cant imagine, what they said to consumer........

I want to ask lenovo staff here, what i can do with my s110 deadpixel unit??, since its not just 1 or 2, but more than 20 units, and also since my unit just have 320 gb hdd, it become difficult to sell it in future when 500 gb hdd type hace roll out to markets....,it was 2 months since d arrival,

I knew that these forum is not right place to claimed that so much unit, but since we didnt get real action from Lenovo Indonesia and local lenovo service centre, we never get desperate like these since become lenovo authorized dealer two years ago.........

pls, forgive me if made these products look bad, but thats in reality......

And, Thank you for d consideration.

Paper Tape
singgih_singh

[help.......]a lot of deadpixel in s110-6703 unit shipment

waiting for solution from some staff here, or it is something that cant handle because force majeure??so lenovo wont substituted it?i buy it from 3 different distributors, since s110 were open item, but only from these one distributor, i got a lot of LED deadpixel on my stock units...., we really appreciated if some staff here can help me to resolve it............., by reporting it to asia pacific HQ......, or SIngapore HQ.....

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: [help.......]a lot of deadpixel in s110-6703 unit shipment

hi singgih_singh

if you have more than 4 dead pixels, lenovo should replace the unit. please, contact support line for further informations and post back the results. ( if you have valid warranty )

http://www.ki-themes.com
Retired Employee
lak_sg

Hi singgih_singh,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Were you able to contact support  for assistance? Please keep us posted.

Indonesia English, Bahasa Indonesia 00180 3060 12003
007 803 011 0378
Email: lenovo@lenovo2u.com
9AM - 6PM
Monday - Friday(Local time)
10AM - 7PM
Monday - Friday
(Malaysia time)

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

802.11n
fiesta

Hi singgih_singh,

If i understand correctly, you already HAVE contacted lenovo support and they informed you that this problem occured to 5000 units and that is why replacement will delay??

I suggest simply returning to your distributor, THEY are also entitled to provide replacement to you with same or of equal value units or credit. Distributors can then deal with the delay of replacements from their end.

Take the time to take down all details Serial Number and photo of defect, re pack as received.