Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
monsters

Re: s10-3 Sim Card slot not working??

I have purchased a Ideapad S10-3, there is a slot under the battery, How does the Sim Card active? Which is type of sim card applicable for  this?

Monsters.

Punch Card
KlausWieland

Re: s10-3 3g mini pci-e slot not working??

Hello,

bought a sierra wireless MC8775 card from Hongkong. Now I want to install it according to your cookbook. Found the drivers HP HS2300 MC8775, however was not successful in finding the Sierra Wireless Generic 3G Watch connection manager. Could you please help.?

Klaus

Token Ring
tulisan

[ Edited ]

you can download the latest 3g watcher here

Blue Screen Again
lgsshedden

installed the Sierra 8781 card, drivers and Sierra watch: used FnF5 and turned on 3G radio, device manager shows the card, watcher shows the card but can not get the card to cneect with the SIM -- with the SIM taken out all works and it correctly says "no SIM card detected" with the SIM card re-inserted the watcher just stalls at "searching...".

Checked the settings for the Sierra and they are correct for my carrier.

Any ideas??

s10-3 0647 Red plus 2gb ram
Punch Card
KlausWieland

Thanks, I downloaded the file. Now I have an other problem. The .exe I downloaded from HP does not include a list of drivers but only a setup.exe. Can you help me again?

Klaus

Token Ring
tulisan

Token Ring
tulisan

lgsshedden wrote:

installed the Sierra 8781 card, drivers and Sierra watch: used FnF5 and turned on 3G radio, device manager shows the card, watcher shows the card but can not get the card to cneect with the SIM -- with the SIM taken out all works and it correctly says "no SIM card detected" with the SIM card re-inserted the watcher just stalls at "searching...".

Checked the settings for the Sierra and they are correct for my carrier.

Any ideas??

try changing the network settings to gsm preferred or the other way around depending on what's offered in your area. if still stuck on searching, your modem might be defective.

Punch Card
KlausWieland

Now that all ingredients are available, I was able to install it successfully. Thank you again. Klaus

Blue Screen Again
bhossed

KlausWieland wrote:

Hello,

bought a sierra wireless MC8775 card from Hongkong. Now I want to install it according to your cookbook. Found the drivers HP HS2300 MC8775, however was not successful in finding the Sierra Wireless Generic 3G Watch connection manager. Could you please help.?

Klaus

HI Klaus,

what store in HK did u buy the MC8775, and if you dont mind, how much did you get it? are there any issues with it til present? thankszx, a lot....

Fanfold Paper
cmnyw

HI  tulisan,

I've bought the S10-3T and also the MC8780 from China, but I am an idiot on the bios hack! Do you mind to send me the hack bios which can let me use my MC8780?

Thanks,

Chris