Support in other languages: 
What's DOS?
joselle

Re: s10-3 WIRELESS PROBLEM.....

this solved my problem, thanks a lot!:smileyhappy:

What's DOS?
angleboy1826

thanks for the help,it really solved my problem,godbless: )
What's DOS?
Ileana

I know there is not an Energy Power Management Windows 7 64bits for this laptop, but I tried this: http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/driversdownloads/drivers_show_2188.html# and now it works perfectly, so... I hope it works for other people =)

What's DOS?
neft

hi, thank you for this. I've fixed my Lenovo S10-3 Ideapad. thanks foe the Lenovo Team! more power and God bless

What's DOS?
gcman

well i tried installing the XP and windows 7 32 bit versions. nothing works

i'm running windows 8 64 bit

i solved it by installing the power management for a G series laptop;

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS009008

it runs fine and recognizes fn+5

hope it helps...

What's DOS?
ESAsonio

s10-3 WIRELESS PROBLEM.....

Same Problem here.. i already reinstalled all wlan drivers, turned off the switch at the side, Pressed Fn+F5 but nothing pops up. Wifi light indicator does not lit at all. Do you thinks it's a hardware problem?

What's DOS?
Rupps

TRY THIS

What I found is that the wireless function in the alternate quickstart browser is turned off. So, shutdown windows, hit the "QS" button to the right of the LCD and allow it to load or go through the set up process if you haven't used it before. Once on the browser desktop, right click the wireless icon in the lower right. If the window shows no connections available, hit fn+f5 and make sure the wireless switch on the left side of the netbook above the SD card slot is pushed back away from your person. The wireless window should now show available network connections. But, you may not see the wireless LED on yet. As long as you see available connections, there is no need to go further. Exit the QS browser and return to windows. The wireless Led should now be on. If not, open windows, network conn/net conn sharing and run diagnosis and/or enable wireless adapter and hit fn+f5. If this still doesn't do it, it's hardware. Goodluck.

What's DOS?
Provolone

Spent hours trying to fix this problem, and bravo! Your solution worked. 

I couldn't turn wireless capability on with FN+f5 in windows, so why in QuickStart? Any idea? Maybe because I'm running win 8?

What's DOS?
Becka

Good day! 

I can't access the Internet on my s10-3 idea pad. I got disconnected to the Internet. first, I checked the connection.  The connection is available but not connected.  Then, I also checked the switch on the side of the notebook. I also tried to turn off and on the wi-if and also the notebook. Tried fn+f5. Still didn't wok. There is a prompt: the cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken. I am using a pocket WI-if, I don't use cables for I internet connection. The other gadgets are still connected to the Internet.  

Looking forward for your response. 

Thank you!

What's DOS?
kringles0903

sir.... where is the QS that you are talking about? sorry noob .....