Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Blue Screen Again
inny_89

[s10-3t] WiFi looses signal and connection to the internet.

Welcome,

In the beginning of my post I would like to apologize for my English skill. I know my English is not perfect [actually I think is worse than bad] but I'm sure You can understand what kind of problem do I have. 

Well, I bought recently the new one Lenovo s10-3t and everything is perfect except WiFi. For 3 years I've been using a public network which is placed near my house. Except my s10-3t I have 3 other computers in house and I can use WiFi without problems at these computers . Only when I'm using s10-3t the connection by the wifi is VERY slow and very frequently loses connection to the internet. At others computers I have high range of WiFi connection but at lenovo I have low range. 
I'm searching the internet to find how to deal with this problem but I haven't found anything! I have deinstalled ReadyComm 5 but the problem still exist!. 
My s10-3t specification is: Intel atom n550, 2GB DDR3, Atheros AR9285, Win 7 HP. 
I might add that in another place for example in my work or at university where i study and where are another wireless networks the lenovo connects to the internet without any problem. I have such problem only in my house where is public wireless network.
I hope that I haven't done so much language mistakes and I hope somebody can help me. 

KalvinKlein

Re: [s10-3t] WiFi looses signal and connection to the internet.

Hi and welcome,

When wireless network and connect works ok in other networks..only @ home you got this problem...your router could be the prob...

did you try to reset your router  ... ?

or change broadcast channel ... 

That could help sometimes..

sincerely KalvinKlein