Support in other languages: 
mx3
What's DOS?
mx3

windows restore

I'm having problems with my computer so I decided to restore it to the original state. but when I push the OKR (one key recovery) button for 2 or 3 seconds in the shutdown mode, nothing happens but to start windows normally. I didn't change the original partitions, so I'll really appreciate any help
tanujhanda
Topics: 3
Kudos: 80
Solutions: 65

Re: windows restore

As I understand you are unable to reload the Operating System by OneKey Recovery button.

I need to share with you that not all the model comes with pre-loaded Operating System and if pre-loaded Operating System comes and if we made any modification in partition then it corrupts the OneKey Recovery

You can share your netbook serial number with me in private message so I can check the Operating System detail and share it with you.

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!