Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
kenmauldin
Accepted Solution

BioExcess- password bank

Just bought a Lenovo V460 and was excited about the password bank .

I can't figure ouit how to register a specific website to the bank.

The instructions simply states that an icon or something will appear at the top left  of the webpage and simply click on it. Thats simple. But there is no icon being displayed. I am using fire fox as a browser but there is no icon displaying on if I use internet explorer either.

Any ideas.

Thanks,

'Ken

What's DOS?
RolandM

Re: BioExcess- password bank

I am having the same issue, not sure whether this Lenovo Software is all it is hyped up to be? Also, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, so I'm not sure whether that may have effected the Windows 7 Home Premium that it came with??? Frusterating.

What's DOS?
hunterthurmond

Yea I saw this thread and was hoping it would contain an answer, anybody out there know what to do to fix this?

Community Moderator
yigit

what browsers are supported by bioexcess?

bioexcess supports ie6, ie7, ie8 and firefox 3.X in its online account management (password bank) function.

http://www.ki-themes.com
What's DOS?
hunterthurmond

Ok well I just bought a computer with bioexcess, and none of those browsers(ie6-8, firefox 3.x) are even available... thats awesome...

Community Moderator
yigit

you may need to activate the application. please, see the manual.
( try to re-install the application )

http://www.ki-themes.com
What's DOS?
hunterthurmond

There is nothing in my manual about BioExcess. Why should I have to re-install an application on a brand new computer? And even if I wanted to re-install bioexcess I can't even find the software on lenovo's site let alone anything about bioexcess.
Retired Employee
JameZ

@hunterthurmond,

BioExcess link here -> http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/ot/en/driversdownloads/drivers_show_4087.html

Also please ensure that you have EgisTec fingerprint driver installed.

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3

What's DOS?
madel_126

Hi! I just bought my laptop today and I have the same problem. I am currently using Google Chrome. I just want to ask, were you able to find a solution? Thanks!

What's DOS?
lahma

Is anyone at LENOVO looking at this thread?! This is ridiculous. I just bought a brand new V570 and out of the box, BioExcess password bank wont function with any of the browsers installed. Does a Chrome extension exist? And YES, all of my drivers and applications are correctly installed, and still at factory defaults. I have been a PC/notebook tech for 13+ years, so it is not a matter of user error. There is no icon that pops up as the Bioexcess help file says. There is NO INFORMATION in the help file... such as the browsers it operates with.. thats crazy. Please help us out and give us some information. I bought a Lenovo because you all make great computers, but this is just silly...