Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Carolyn000

Brand new U300s shipped to me w/o wireless capability -- in Lenovo repair hell

Seriously, an ultrabook shipped without wireless capability?  Genius.  Has been in the repair depot for 3 weeks and last update online was Jan 19 (it is currently Feb 8).  Customer service is useless, has no information and gives me the option to 1) wait for the repair (apparently endlessly without information -3 weeks apparently isn't enough) or 2) cancel my repair and "escalate" my situation to client service.  Ooh "escalate" sounds good!  Unfortunately that means someone will call me in 5 days.  So my choice is to wait and hear nothing or wait and hear nothing for 5 days.  Go Lenovo!  I would be fired if I treated people like this in my job.  Can't believe I spent $1600 for this piece of crap. Never ever again Lenovo.

Community Moderator
yigit

Re: Brand new U300s shipped to me w/o wireless capability -- in Lenovo repair hell

hi carolyn000

to bad to hear that but have you checked if there's wireless adapter installed on your system?

you'll need to switch the wireless button and press fn+f5 to activate the wireless before usage.

please, post back the results.

due to my absence, i may not reply your posts and/or personal messages

http://www.ki-themes.com
Cleo_Lenovo
Topics: 79
Kudos: 260
Solutions: 136

Re: Brand new U300s shipped to me w/o wireless capability -- in Lenovo repair hell

[ Edited ]

Hi Carolyn000,

Welcome to Lenovo Community, Carolyn000!

I heard you and am really sorry for your experience with our repair centre. Did the customer service rep tell you why such long wait? Could it be part constraint? They should have provided you with more info.

Anyway, I sincerely want to help. Let me have customer resolution team to sort this out for you, ok? I will need your info for this purpose.

• Full Name
  • Contact Number
  • Email Adddress
  • Machine Type Model (i.e. 7660-14A)
  • Serial Number
  • Case Number
  • Date of Purchase

Thank you!

Regards,
Cleo 

WW Social Media
T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество