Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
fumpuy

Drivers for z560

I recently reinstalled windows 7 to get rid of the programs installed and the backup partition.(I know you'll think it was a bad idea but I don't need it)  I was trying to find the proper drivers to get the OneKey buttons to work properly.  The mute keys and all of the other function keys work except the fan speed control, onekey theater, and the power management key.  The fan speed control does work, however I get an error message when it is pressed that states "Error for onekey value".  Any help in resloving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Retired Guru
Duck3

Re: Drivers for z560

Here is your driver page: Z560

Hopefully what you need is there.

What's DOS?
fumpuy

Okay.  I reinstalled powermanagement as suggested in another thread and now the silent fan key works and the powermanagment key works.  The mute key stays lit even when it isn't muted but it works so it's not that big of a deal.  FYI, OneKey theater is not listed in the z560 drivers page even though my laptop has that feature.  I am downloading it from the y560 drivers page to see if it will work assuming that it's the same software.  I'll update if it works.

P.S. Did they change the UI for the driver download today or did you link me to an alternate page?

Retired Guru
Duck3

On the link, I have no idea where you were looking before~:smileywink:

Hope you get it all working.

What's DOS?
fumpuy

Well, I restarted and it's now working.  However, it is asking me to install the correct audio drivers, which I am right now.  The mute key is still staying lit which is kind of annoying but I'll work on that when it finally drives me nuts.