Support in other languages: 
Retired Employee
JameZ

Re: Enabling Virtualization?

@chmurowski,

The BIOS is built suit the processor and plannar. If any modifications such as changing the processor with VT, the team will not release a BIOS to suit the proc which you are using. You would need to look for another alternative.

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3

Ctrl-Alt-Del
chmurowski

I am not waiting to for reply from Lenovo stuff. It is obviusly You wanna sell me new laptop with vt :smileyhappy:. I hope to answer from persons who can mod bios in my notebook :smileyhappy:.

Retired Employee
JameZ

LoL ... Don't say that ... I am not trying to sell you any laptops with VT :smileyvery-happy:

I guess you have to wait till someone who knows how to mod the BIOS to reply here. Tried searching on Google and see if there is any similar request?

//JameZ

Check out the Community Knowledge Base for hints and tips.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

W520 | 4176-38U | i7 - 2720QM | Quardo 1000M | 8GB RAM | 60GB OCZ Agility 3

Ctrl-Alt-Del
chmurowski

I ask and looking in many other places. Nobody knows what i should do :smileysad:.
Ctrl-Alt-Del
chmurowski

hmmmm i wrote almost one year ago. Anybody knows something about vt in g530 now? Can you mod bios? C'mon dont be so shame :smileyhappy: i find instruction for y550 but there is different bios :smileysad:.