Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
kennethongko

Energy management

hi all

i have a problem with my energy management software. When ever I play a game, such as counter strike source, minecraft and heroes of newerth, i tend to get my energy manager popping up and it interrupts my play. It is really irritating please help. It happens only when I have my battery charging and is below 95%, if it is charging without the battery or with the battery containing 95% and above it works fine.

Please help :smileysad: I want to help in peace

Extra info:
Ideapad z460 6gb Ram and my battery still lasts long, perhaps 3 hours n 30 min on balanced mode if I'm not playing games. 

Paper Tape
kennethongko

Re: Energy management

I mean I want to play in peace... :smileysad: it's a nightmare and I love playing on my lenovo... I'm wondering if uninstalling the software will fix it, but is it safe?

Community Moderator
Zehnsteine

Hi Ken,

please try if this fixes the problem...

download appropriate  Lenovo Energy Management Software first...

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_list.aspx?CategoryID=633979

go to  Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features  and UNinstall  Energy Management...

shut down  then boot up your Z460 and install program again,

good Luck... Zehn

Paper Tape
kennethongko

ive uninstalled lenovo energy management, reinstalled it then rebooted. still doesnt work :smileysad: